We rely on donations, fundraisers, and grants to keep our adoption fees as low as possible.
Our mission is to save dogs, assist with their medical and behavioral needs, and place them in homes where they will be loved and cherished. As a small rescue operation, we believe in quality or quantity and hope you will join us in support of our mission.
As a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity, your donations are 100% tax-deductible.
Here’s how your donation will help:
- $25 will feed a dog for a month
- $50 can pay for annual vaccinations
- $75 can spay or neuter
- $100 can X-ray an injured dog
Use Your PayPal Account or Credit Card
and be sure to select the PayPal “Friends and Family” option.
Join Our Fan Club (via PayPal)
Fan Club Options
- $10/month: Sun Bather
- $25/month: Couch Hogger
- $50/month: Master Romper
- $75/month: Champion Counter Surfer
- $100/month: Grand Lion Hunter
Thank you to our all our fans: Colette Bailey, Caron Golden, Andrew Hawkins, Joan Lando, Jennifer Liu, Elissa Ritt, Nicole Robillard, Terry Strait, Marilee Walker, and Nancy Wulff!
Mail Us a Check
Ridgebacks and Friends
P.O. Box 6964
Burbank, CA 91510
Shop at Amazon Smile
Go to Amazon Smile and select Ridgebacks & Friends, Inc. as your charity. And whenever you shop on Amazon, remember to login to your Amazon Smile account.
Use your Ralph’s Rewards Card
If you shop at Ralph’s, you can enroll in their Community Contributions program to support Ridgebacks & Friends.
- Log in to ralphs.com
- Sign in or Register a new account and follow the steps to create an online account
- Click on Your Account
- Select Community Contributions
- Search for Ridgebacks and select
- Click on Enroll to finish your enrollment process